TMD, Orofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine Clinic
We strive to achieve the highest quality of care for patients with TMD, orofacial pain and dental sleep medicine conditions. This involves an interdisciplinary team to help patients achieve their highest level of jaw function and movement, while reducing orofacial pain utilizing state-of-the-art treatment techniques.
At the TMD, Orofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine Clinic, faculty and staff are involved in patient care, teaching and research. We provide care to patients with TMJ (temporomandibular joint), jaw, head, and/or neck pain disorders, including clicking, locking of the TMJ, difficulty using the jaw and atypical toothaches. We also provide care for sleep-related breathing disorders, including sleep apnea and snoring.
We are located on the 6th floor of the Moos Tower building in room 6-440.
- jaw, head, and/or neck pain disorders
- clicking, locking of the TMJ
- sleep apnea and snoring
- Donald Nixdorf, D.D.S., M.S.
- Eric Schiffman, D.D.S., M.S.
- Shanti Kaimal, B.D.S., M.S.
- Cory Herman, D.D.S., M.S.
- Estephan Moana-Filho, D.D.S., M.S., Ph.D.
- Moos Tower Clinics
- Comprehensive Care Clinics
- Specialty and Advanced Clinics
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Advanced Prosthodontics
- Cleft & Craniofacial Clinic
- TMD, Orofacial Pain & Dental Sleep Medicine Clinic
- University of Minnesota Oral and Facial Surgery
- Faculty Clinics
- Campus-Wide Clinics
- Community-Based Clinics
- Research Clinic
- Urgent Care Clinic