We have 11 treatments to provide quality care in conventional periodontology, placement of implants, bone graphs, and conscious sedation.
We treat all aspects of periodontal (gum) disease. We provide dental implants and preventive care.
Accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation with strengths acknowledged as:
- Multi-disciplinary treatment (periodontology, prosthodontics, endodontics and orthodontics)
- Pain and anxiety control - "conscious sedation"
- Quality of faculty
Points of pride
- 90% of supervising faculty are certified as diplomates by the American Board of Periodontology.
- Recent faculty scholarly activities include articles, textbook chapters, etc.
- Daniel D. Skaar, D.D.S., M.B.A., M.S.
- Elham Akhlaghi, D.D.S.
- Massino Costalonga, Ph.D., D.M.D.
- Moos Tower Clinics
- Comprehensive Care Clinics
- Specialty and Advanced Clinics
- Faculty Clinics
- Campus-Wide Clinics
- Community-Based Clinics
- Research Center
- Urgent Care Clinic