Prepare for Your Visit
We accept all patients ages 6 months to 17 years. Patients do not need a referral to become a patient. If you have had X-rays taken at another dental office within the last couple of years, please have them emailed to us at email@example.com.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your child's appointment (30 minutes if you are a new patient). Please have your completed forms and insurance information (if applicable). A parent or legal guardian with a photo ID must be present at the appointment.
Who will treat your child
Student dentists will treat your child under the supervision of our expert faculty.
Time of appointment
Because we are a teaching institution, visits may take longer than other non-teaching facilities. Please expect to spend between 2 and 2 1/2 hours at the appointment.
What to bring
Please bring with you to your appointment:
- A completed registration form
- A completed Pediatric Health History form
- Parent or legal guardian's photo ID or current passport
- If you have dental insurance, a copy of the insurance card or policy number for verification.
Price and insurance information
- Our fees are generally less than most private dentists.
- We accept most dental insurance including medical assistance and MinnesotaCare.
- Payment is due at the date of service, unless your insurance provider fully covers the procedure. We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express).
- Please note that we do not have a sliding fee scale.