Prepare for Your Visit
Become a patient
Please call 612-625-5945. All records can be faxed to 612-624-0777.
What to Bring
- Medical and Dental Insurance Cards
- Medical records
- Dental records and X-rays
- Copy of school IEP, speech evaluation, and therapy progress notes
- Completed forms received in the packet the clinic mailed to you (Admissions Questionnaire Form, Consent Form, Admission Form, and either Adult Health History Form or Child Health History Form)
- Please bring your concerns and any specific questions you have to your visit.
This is extremely helpful in providing you with the best evaluation possible. To optimize your visit, these can be faxed, emailed, or mailed in advance.
Kathleen M. Patka at firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Dentistry - Moos Tower Room 6-296
University of Minnesota
515 Delaware Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455
What to expect
A team evaluation will involve seeing many specialists. The time involved varies depending on each patient’s needs. A Cleft Team visit is a half-day visit and Craniofacial Team Visit and 22q Team Visits are full days. After the evaluations are complete, the providers meet face-to-face in a team meeting to develop a care plan, which is subsequently shared with the family. Do not be afraid to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your team visit a good experience.