Orthodontic Faculty Practice
The University of Minnesota Orthodontic Faculty Practice provides all aspects of orthodontic care to children, teens, and adults. Our expert clinicians are full-time faculty members who have completed advanced training in orthodontics and have many years of clinical experience.
Any patient can receive treatment in this clinic. Fees vary depending on the severity of the case.
- Comprehensive orthodontics
- Combined surgical-orthodontic treatment
- Early and interceptive treatment
- Traditional metal braces
- Clear, ceramic braces
- Clear aligners for teens and adults
- Computer-assisted orthodontic treatment (Sure Smile)