The clinic hours for our comprehensive care clinics are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday. Many of our graduate clinics may have different clinic hours so please contact them directly.
Parking is provided in the Washington Avenue Parking Ramp, next to The Commons Hotel. This ramp is located directly across the street from Moos Tower. Patients of the School of Dentistry receive a reduced parking rate with a validated parking ticket. Bring your ticket to any of the reception desks on floors 6-9 for validation. See step-by-step driving directions.
Accessing the Dental Clinics in Moos Tower from Washington Avenue Parking Ramp
- Go to the elevators, in the southwest corner of the Washington Avenue Parking Ramp
- Take the elevator or stairs to the basement level of the ramp
- Take the tunnel under Washington Avenue to Moos Tower
- You will then be on the 2nd floor level of Moos Tower
- Go to the Caribou Coffee (to the left of the Escalator)
- Take elevator to desired floor (6 - 9)
Light Rail Transit
The MetroTransit Green Line light rail transit features a stop directly in front of Moos Tower. For schedules and more information on the Green Rail, go to MetroTransit.
Emergency and Urgent Care Information
The University of Minnesota School of Dentistry provides 24/7 emergency coverage. If an emergency occurs after normal business hours, please call 612-273-3000 and ask for the dental resident on call. The resident will return your call and address your concern.
If you are not a patient of record and experience an emergency during business hours, please call the Urgent Care Clinic at 612-625-4908. If you are a patient of record and experience an emergency during business hours, you can call 612-625-2495 for the School of Dentistry.